Somehow this week has managed to fly by, and I'm excited about my best friend Kim coming up on Sunday for the Stormville Flea Market with her boyfriend. I can't afford to buy much, but the place is enormous and so much fun to walk around. It should be a pretty, albeit hot as balls day - but I'm stoked none-the-less.
Anyways, here's a completely non-themed collection of links that have been occupying my tabs all week:
- *The original picture of cutie fox up there came from this amazing collection of animals face to face.
- Just because Marilyn Monroe died famous doesn't mean everything she ever said held any of the answers on life or love, assholes.
- I always need organizational helpful posts, and this one from Amanda stuck with me this week.
- Rodeo's Tattoologist is my favorite link for tattoo pictures, the images are generally dainty/feminine. For some reason I haven't figured out how to subscribe to their rss, but I check out what's new about bi-weekly.
- Did you know smudging with sage keeps mosquitoes away?! Now you do :)
- 10 Ways to Spur Your Creativity - I'm a sucker for this genre of blog post.
- I've retired from FoodNetwork and Epicurious to Punchfork. It's the only site I check when I'm looking for recipes and should probably be yours, too.