28 BEFORE 28
Ok people, here it is -- my list of 28 things to do before my 28th birthday.
To be honest, the past year feels like barely anything happened, but I should probably give myself a little more credit... I moved in with E, decorated the apartment, adopted a beautiful cat, solo roadtripped to Nashville, and started this blog, among a few more easily forgettable things. Now it's just time to get back on my game, get working, and make sure I schedule time for all of these:
3. Walk across the Hudson
4. Go pond skimming in costume
5. Pull the sewing machine out & use it
6. Create a wall hanging
9. Add an unnatural color to my hair
10. Get a new tattoo, or 2
13. Get to a yoga class
14. Touch my toes, it's been years
15. Go topless at a beach
16. Bike a cumulative 100 miles
17. Take pictures of mom & dad
18. Design new business cards
20. Ski at least 10 times
22. Read 10 autobiography/memoirs
23. Meet a blog friend in real life
24. Revamp the shop
25. Visit the Grand Canyon
26. Unplug for a week
27. Go to a music festival
28. Climb a tree
Bonus: Photograph all these goals and blog about them, obviously.
Can't wait to see what kind of excitement's in store!
Do you have a goal list before your next birthday, or for the year?
Or have any of the same things on your own list?